Makeup Workshops with Lauriely
Makeup can be intimidating if you’re not sure about techniques, colours, or how to make the most of your features. A personalised makeup workshop offers the perfect opportunity to learn in a one-on-one or small group setting in the comfort of a dedicated makeup studio.
What makes Lauriely’s workshops unique is her friendly nature and experience teaching small and large groups of everyday women. Lauriely knows that a personalised small group or individual lesson is the most successful way to impart her skills.
The emphasis of these tailored makeup workshops is solving your everyday makeup dilemmas. In a relaxing and positive environment, Lauriely will change the way you think about makeup and show you how easy it is to reinvent yourself!
Demonstration Only (2-3hrs)
This is a demonstration-only workshop and is ideal for a larger group. The demonstration consists of a step-by-step makeup application, detailing how to:
- find the right foundation and achieve a flawless and natural finish
- apply eye shadow and choose the right colours
- create a day look that can be easily transformed into an evening look
- use blush and bronzer for cheeks and contouring
Minimum; 6 people – P.O.A
Hands-on Workshop (3hrs)
This workshop is more personalised being hands-on. Whilst under instruction you will have the opportunity to apply your own makeup. You will learn how to:
- choose the right foundation colour to suit your skin type and tone
- highlight and contour your face
- learn simple techniques to enhance YOUR features
- choose the right eye makeup for your eye colour and shape
- apply the eye shadow in order to enhance your eyes
- apply eyeliner and mascara
- shape your eyebrows to best suit your face
Maximum; 6 people – P.O.A
Hen’s Night – (at least 3hrs!!)
This is a great opportunity to learn a few hints and tricks before your wedding day. You could even incorporate your make-up trial into the workshop as a “Demonstration Workshop”.
Or you could get all your lovely Bridesmaids involved by having some hands-on experience with the “Eyes Only” workshop. Whichever you choose you are sure to have loads of fun and lots of laughs.
This workshop can be conducted in the afternoon with light refreshments or in the evening with a little champagne. P.O.A
Personal (90 mins)
This is a one-on-one workshop that is specifically tailored to you and your makeup needs. You will learn;
- how to find the right foundation for your skin tone
- what eye shadows will best enhance your eyes
- how to apply eye shadow
- how and when to use blush and bronzer
- how to change day makeup into evening
- how to create a natural ‘no makeup’ look
One on One $250
Young Teens (1 hr)
This workshop is an introductory to make up for young teens from 12 – 15yrs. The aim is to demonstrate how they can apply make up in a way to enhance their own natural features:
- learn how to choose the right foundation for their skin tone and type
- the importance of skincare and looking after their skin
- how much is too much and what is age appropriate
- hints and tips on how to wear a little make up that looks natural
- when and how to use the black eyeliner – let’s face it they all want to!
- choosing the right colour eye make up
Minimum; 2 people – P.O.A
Mother / Daughter (2hrs)
This workshop is a great way to have a bit of mother/daughter time and also an excuse to play makeup. For this workshop we can tailor it to your specific needs ie;
- pre-wedding workshop to incorporate your make up trial for your wedding
- birthday gift to your Mum on Mother’s Day
- coming-of-age workshop with your teenage daughter – great way to steer them in the right direction without having to tell them yourselves.
- simply a great way to spend a couple of hours with your Mum or Daughter – Enjoy!!
Minimum; 2 people $150.00ea
Make Up Artist Training (series of 1-2 hr workshops)
This workshop is ideal for those of you who have thought of becoming a makeup artist and would like an introduction to the trade. During these workshops you will learn the foundations of makeup application:
- choosing the correct foundation for skin type/tone
- learn how to contour and highlight the face and the different face shapes
- learn about the different eye shapes and how best to enhance these
- colour theory and how to apply it to makeup
- day make up to evening makeup
- the importance of lighting
- Bridal and Photographic Make Up
During your course of workshops we will tailor it to your specific skill set and which direction you would like to take. I can also arrange for a second person to be in on the workshop as a model and of course another face to work with.
$160 per hour
Customize a workshop that will suit you and your group’s specific needs and makeup queries. You can choose;
- the length of time you would like your workshop to take
- amount of people you’d like to attend
- have a demonstration makeup as well as hands-on
- choose the areas of makeup you would like to cover